T. Rowe Price Launches Its First Fixed Income Exchange-Traded Funds
The new ETFs are core fixed income strategies that can serve as building blocks to a client portfolio. Each will be managed by the same investment team and processes as the mutual fund with a similar strategy, using the firm's long-standing strategic investing approach, characterized by rigorous research, risk awareness, and independent decision making. These new fixed income ETFs expand
T. ROWE PRICE ACTIVE FIXED INCOME ETFs
T. Rowe Price QM
- Seeks to provide a total return that exceeds the performance of the
U.S.investment-grade bond market. Uses its modest tracking error budget to seek to outperform the Bloomberg U.S.Aggregate Bond Index on a net of fee basis.
- Managed by
Robert Larkins, who has 18 years of investment experience, all at T. Rowe Price.
- Net expense ratio is 0.08%.
T. Rowe Price Total Return ETF (Ticker: TOTR)
- Seeks to maximize total return through income and, secondarily, capital appreciation. Combines all-weather portfolio construction techniques with tactical market insights in an effort to generate income and attractive risk-adjusted returns across market cycles.
- Co-managed by
Chris Brown, who has 21 years of investment experience, 16 of which have been at T. Rowe Price, and Anna Dreyer, who has 12 years of investment experience, all at T. Rowe Price.
- Net expense ratio is 0.31%.
T. Rowe Price Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF (Ticker: TBUX)
- Seeks a high level of income consistent with low volatility of principal value. Intends to provide the high level of income while minimizing principal volatility through the use of a broadly diversified portfolio composed of shorter-term government, investment-grade corporate, and securitized bonds.
- Managed by
Alex Obaza, who has 16 years of investment experience, 13 of which have been at T. Rowe Price.
- Net expense ratio is 0.17%.
"These three new offerings will reflect the time-tested and alpha-seeking approach that characterizes
"With the latest addition of fixed income ETFs to our suite of active ETF offerings, investors now have access to a wider selection of
Founded in 1937,
Consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before investing. For a prospectus or, if available, a summary prospectus containing this and other information visit troweprice.com. Read it carefully.
ETFs are bought and sold at market prices, not NAV. Investors generally incur the cost of the spread between the prices at which shares are bought and sold. Buying and selling shares may result in brokerage commissions which will red
All investments are subject to risk, including the possible loss of principal.
T. Rowe Price, Public Relations: Bill Benintende, 443-248-2424, firstname.lastname@example.org; Kim Francois, 443-687-0249, email@example.com; Lara Naylor, 410-215-7998, firstname.lastname@example.org; Laura Parsons, 443-472-2281, email@example.com